The 17 years old Mastermind Behind the hacking Twitter accounts of Barack Obama, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, and Elon Musk sentenced to 3 years in jail.
The name of Boy is Graham lvan Clark, By the age of 10, he was playing the Computer game Minecraft. At the age of 15, he entered a web Hacker‘ Forum. By 16, he had enrolled in the world of Bitcoin.
- A 17-year-old was behind the high-profile Twitter hack that Happened on July 15.
- He had 19 and 22-year-old accomplices who left identity hints making it easier for federal agents to follow them.
- Graham lvan Clark is being charged as an adult in the state of Florida.
Millions of Children Play related Computer games and interact within the same online forums as Clark. Old maybe a representation of a youth who had a strained relationship together with his family and who spent much of his life online matching skilled at convincing people to provide him money, photos, and news.
Graham lvan Clark, who authorities said had just graduated from HighSchool, now faces many charges for hacking those accounts, posting messages on their behalf, and attracting additional victims into transferring him Bitcoin Contributions worth quite $100,000 according to law enforcing.
There Are 136 accounts that were hacked, a message asking users to invest bitcoin currency that will be doubled was posted through 45 of these accounts. As per the testimony, Clark received nearly $117,000 from the hack. It further stated that Graham lvan Clark did not return the funds and he moved the funds to a different account.
In 2019, Hackers remotely took control of the phone of Gregg Bennett, a teach investor in the Seattle area. Within a few minutes, they had taken Bennett’s online accounts, including his Amazon and email accounts, as well as 164 bitcoins that were worth $856,000 at the moment and would be worth $1.8 million now.
- Antikythera Mechanism | वैज्ञानिकों ने ‘पहले कंप्यूटर’ के प्राचीन रहस्य को सुलझाया होगा या नहीं ?
- Indian Govt. Announces New Guidelines On Social Media & OTT Platform